After releasing a code hinting module for the Ionic Framework for Brackets, several people asked if I could do one for the OnsenUI framework as well. I have not spent that much time using it, so I was less familiar with it. But the documentation was well written, so I took a stab at developing it…so here it is: onsenuibrackets.com
To install the extension simply:
- Install Brackets 1.0 or later.
- In Brackets, click the menu item File > Extension Manager…
- Go to the “Available” tab of the dialog that appears.
- Type “onsen code hinter” in the search box.
- Click the “Install” button in the search result for Onsen Code Hinter.
- Let me know if you have any issues or comments. Happy coding!
Note: You can only have one code hinter active at a time in Brackets. I am trying to figure out how to resolve that issue.
Let me know if you have any issues or comments. Happy coding!