Recently I have been doing more mobile development with the Ionic Framework as my ui framework of choice. Developing with Ionic has been a lot of fun, but since it is based in part on AngularJS, it leverages a variety of custom directives. So, I found myself keep the docs open in a separate browser window while I was coding. Since I had written a code hinting module for jQuery Mobile, I decided to do the same for Ionic!
Note: This extension is only does code hinting. There are several other extensions that provide access to the Ionic CLI.
To install the extension simply:
- Install Brackets 1.0 or later.
- In Brackets, click the menu item File > Extension Manager…
- Go to the “Available” tab of the dialog that appears.
- Type “ionic code hinter” in the search box.
- Click the “Install” button in the search result for Ionic Code Hinter.
Let me know if you have any issues or comments. Happy coding!