Just found out that a third session of my workshop “Creating Mobile Applications with jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap Build” has been added to the schedule at this year’s Adobe MAX! This session will be held on Wednesday at 4pm.
Hope to see you there.
Here is the details on the workshop:
- The basics of developing a PhoneGap application based on jQuery Mobile
- How to use the jQuery Mobile framework to write a mobile web app that works on all popular smartphone and tablet platforms
- How to customize the application using Adobe Fireworks
- How to make an application more flexible by using a templating system
- Taking the application native by using PhoneGap Build and enabling device-specific features